Saturday 23 January 2016

Cold Calling



Where has winter gone, was the question on everyone's lips last November and December. We had one of the mildest Christmas weather on record, with temperatures ranging from 8 Celsius to 15, in December.

Winter, although a beautiful season, is often marked with frosted windscreens and frozen walk ways. I must admit I loved the mild weather, however, given my immunity issues, I have to stay warm at all times as the cold doesn't bode well for me.

Long before winter finally decided to show up, kids and parents alike suffered the effects of blocked and dripping nose and endless chesty coughs.

Research has shown that our immunity drops during the cold months and a good dose of vitamins is needed to help us beat the chill.

My forage into supplement did not begin when I found the Forever Living Product range. Being a sufferer of Rheumatoid Arthritis, I am already on a strong dose of vitamin D and folic acid, which helps combat the harmful effect of the immunity suppressant drugs I am currently on.

To support my already weak Immunity and to boost my daily energy levels, I have introduced a range of supplements and other Forever Living products into my daily life. the Forever Bee Pollen, the Forever Royal Jelly and Absorbent-C  and Aloe Berry Bits and Peaches, Forever Echinacae Supreme, Fields of Greens, Forever immune blend, Forever Freedom


Absorbent-C
Vitamin C has long been associated with good health and is a crucial component of any healthy diet, particularly during the cold months. The human body unfortunately is unable to produce the vitamin independently and so it must be introduced via other means.
Sources of vitamin C can be found within Food, drink and supplements, but it's not always easy identifying which foods provide the most benefit.
Forever 's Absorbent-C is bonded with oat bran, a highly soluble fibre, for gradual absorption and provides 100% of the UK RDA vitamin C
product code 48


Forever Royal Jelly:
This is one of the Forever Living Bee product range. Embrace your inner snow queen (or King) this winter by introducing Royal Jelly into your diet.
Since the queen bee lives exclusively on this nutritious "superfood" - it's thought to be the reason for her longevity. Royal Jelly Contains amino acids, complex enzymes and vitamins. product code 36

Forever Echinacea Supreme:
Echinacea also know as the coneflower, is actually a herbaceous purple-pink flower from the daisy family. The forever Echinacea supreme contains a proprietary bend of the whole herb (purpurea) and the root (angustifolia), combined with goldenseal and grape seed extracts for maximum benefit.
product code 214



Forever Immublend
supports the body's defence system all year round. It is high in vitamin C, D and zinc, all of which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system. product code 34

Aloe Berry Nectar
With a fruity Fresh Taste, flavoured with apple and cranberry juice, this is a great way to provide Children with the benefits of aloe vera gel.


Fields of Greens
I love my salads, particularly my greens such as spinach and Kala. However, I prepare them daily, taking a daily dose of fields of greens is a great way of keeping loaded with greens.
Fields of greens is high in Fibre and so the idea choice when you are in need of a top up. Product code 68
Being on supplements and my daily Aloe drink of choice means that I no longer have prolong period of colds and coughs, this is a huge shift from weeks of being down due to a bad case of cold.

If you would like to know more about any of these supplements, please contact me.
If you have found this valuable, please let me know by commenting on this post.

You can order any of the above supplement from my online shop here www.debbieokoro.myforever.biz/store


No comments: