Friday 25 December 2015

New Year, New You.


It's the end of the year, and so many things are on offer. Office lunches, Christmas parties, dinner with friends and family and mince pies. 

O mince pies, I love them so much I started buying them as soon as they became available in the shops. 
As I munch away, I kept thinking this isn't good on my hips, but who cares? It's Christmas.
 I like to think I live a relatively healthy life, fruits and vegetables at every opportunity as well as excise whenever I can... 

So what am I going to do now I have been on so many lunches, family gatherings, with very little excise, all in the name of Christmas. 

I am going on a cleanse, our very own detox program.
 
Allowing our body to clean naturally will reset our system enabling us to be reinvigorated, energised, feel and look better.  
Cleansing is a very basic, automatic function for eliminating and neutralising harmful chemicals through the colon, kidneys, lungs, liver, skin and lymph.

This becomes harder and harder for your body to accomplish due to air pollution, the foods we eat and treated tap water.  

Diets in western cultures, are loaded with saturated and trans fats, animal protein, caffeine, alcohol and nicotine.  These diets radically alter our internal ecosystems.

Unfortunately, our body system and organs are now being overwhelmed by these harmful materials left behind.  Where once the body was able to cleanse itself from these unwanted chemicals completely, many of these materials are being left behind inside our tissues.

Many of us depend on stimulants like coffee and sugar and depressants like alcohol to help balance our changing moods. By removing these items, from our daily diet, we will reset the body’s natural equilibrium and stabilize your mood.
Having consumed a few surgery food than usual, I have decided go on the Clean 9 in January. 

To be continued in: 
What's clean 9 about: 

No comments: